We respect your right to privacy. In the interest of transparency, this policy provides detailed information about what personal data we process, for what purpose, for how long, to whom we provide it further, what your rights are and much more.
1. The protection of personal data is a priority for us in everything we do.
Your trust is important to us. We respect your control over your personal data and digital content and it is our priority to prevent any unauthorized access to them. We only request information that is necessary for us. We use the double opt-in function to verify your e-mail.
What personal data do we request from you?
We collect personal data that you provide to us, for example, in the case of an order, purchase evaluation, goods, etc. It is not possible to make a purchase with us without providing the required data. Personal data that you provide to us voluntarily wherever we ask you for consent, e.g. when registering, when sending a newsletter, discussion, review and more, to the extent specified therein.
How do we use your personal data?
For example, we need your data for the following purposes:
- Create and manage your personal account (registration)
- Process your orders, deliver the goods, arrange for the return of the goods, or their complaint
- Send current information about the status of your order via sms, e-mail
- Contact you in case of problems with the delivery of your ordered goods by telephone or e-mail
- Answer your questions and inform you about new and changed services
- Send you a business share about current promotions and discounts (newsletter)
- Manage your account and control your payment morale
- Perform analyzes to provide you with relevant goods
- Check your age for shopping laws, especially for the above purposes:
- for purchases with and without registration for a period of three years, with the new three-year period starting from the day you place your last order,
- when evaluating the purchase or goods for a period of three years,
- when sending business information without making a purchase, discussion, contact form, advice, questions about products, etc. for a period of one year,
- or for a period stipulated by law (data stated on the tax document for a period of 10 years, fulfillment of a legal obligation).
If you do not agree to the extension of the processing time, your personal data will be deleted.
2. We will protect you
We improve services. We have taken technical and organizational measures to protect your data from loss, manipulation and unauthorized access. We are constantly adapting our security measures in line with technological progress and development. To make card payments with us as secure as possible, all information is sent in encrypted form using the SSL protocol. This means that the information passes through a secure connection and your credit card information cannot be read by external parties. When paying by card, we cooperate with an authorized payment intermediary, who helps us directly in your bank to verify that the card is valid for purchases. We do this through our services and by sharing information with you. The data we have collected from you is only stored in the territory of the European Union.
3. Decide how much you share with us
You can also revoke your consent by clicking on the "Unsubscribe Newsletter" link in the e-mails you send, or you can contact us at our address: [email protected], or by phone at tel. no. : +421 948 088 956.
4. We select service providers we can trust
We are part of an internet company in which we cannot exist without external providers. The data we obtain may be made available to delivery companies or other providers of processing software, services and applications, which we do not currently use. We never provide, sell or exchange your information with third parties for trading purposes.
5. What are your rights?
You have the right to request information about what personal data we hold about you (free of charge once a year). If this information is incorrect or incomplete, you can ask us to correct or remove this information. We cannot delete your data if we are prevented from doing so by legal data retention regulations, such as the Accounting Act or other valid reasons such as outstanding debts. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time (Article 7 (3) of the GDPR), the right to request access to your personal data (Article 15 of the GDPR), the right to correct them (Article 16 of the GDPR) or the deletion (Article 17 GDPR), the right to limited processing (Article 18 GDPR), to object to the processing (Article 21 GDPR), you have the right to transfer this data to another controller (Article 20 GDPR), as well as the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for the Protection personal data if you think that our company is in breach of the GDPR when processing personal data (Article 77 of the GDPR). If you exercise the above rights, you can contact the contact address Pharmacy, Ltd. Ltd, ID: 31710018, Oravská 2, 080 01 Presov, mail: [email protected] tel. no. +421 948 088 956
6. There is no privacy without security
Secure services help keep personal information safe from cyber attacks and prying people. Without security, there is no guarantee of privacy. Thanks to our commitment to cyber security, we can offer you truly secure digital services.